May 3, 2009

Good luck Steph and Kirsten!

Well, I'm up insomniacal again, and so I can be the first one to post that today, TODAY, is the day that two of our erstwhile mamajoggers, Kirsten and Stephanie, are running a marathon. That would be a FULL marathon, which is something I myself can only still imagine. The Avenue of the Giants Marathon, up there somewhere beautiful in Humbolt.

So, our two dears, you will not read this til later, but know that we are all with you in spirit. Run and breathe. (As Suzy so movingly put it in another blog.) Run and breathe, and we are so proud of you.

And hey, after this, will you start running with us again? Cuz we miss you.

2 comments:

  1. My sentiments, EXACTLY. All of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride....I know you will....and I know you will find a way to run this crazy amount of miles that at thins point I barely dare phantasizing about....Good Luck, girls!

    ReplyDelete