January 25, 2009

Run , run like the wind

by Claudia

My friends, I am sitting at the airport waiting for my flight for my out-of-town work-assignment. You are running the 1/2 marathon as I am typing this. I wish it wasn't my fingers moving on the keyboard, but my feet pounding the pavement right alongside of you.

I am running along with you in my thoughts, cheering you on in my head (I guess airport security would drag me out of here by my hair if I did it out loud).

Enjoy this big race-day - you certainly earned it! Sending lots energy and good thoughts your way...run, run like the wind!

1 comment:

  1. We missed you, Claudia! We were thinking of you, and how much you would have LOVED it, and how peppy and upbeat you would be... can't wait for end of May to ALL run together. xoxo

    ReplyDelete